About This Program
Contact Naomi at: (631) 486-3843.
The required “contact hours” are facilitated through various Rahini Yoga related and approved courses, workshops or classes held at True Living Yoga Healing Center. All hours of specialized workshops by “Rahini Yoga Guest Teachers” count as “contact hours”.
Each student is required to complete the topics of study approved by the Director.
Many of the courses are offered throughout the year and are repeated during the following year. All students are notified in advance when the Master Level Courses are offered.
Our 4 Yoga Alliance Schools
Rahini Yoga is about Teaching Students and Yoga…and then Yoga Poses….‘Dr. Dean Telano’
Long Island School of Yoga and Meditation:
Rahini Yoga Teacher Training (RYTT): Master Level
RYTT Level 4: Overview
Namaskar & Welcome!
With 15 years of experience in training yoga teachers, we discovered the best way to learn how to teach yoga is to immerse yourself in a yogic practice and lifestyle so that your teaching comes from deep personal experiences that are meaningful, purposeful, and spiritual.
- Dr. Dean Telano/Sukh Shabad Singh, Founder & Director of Rahini School of Yoga & Meditation
- Heidi Johnsen, CRYT 550, E-RYT 500, RMT, Assistant Director of Rahini School of Yoga & Meditation
Program Overview: The Rahini Yoga Master Level is about learning how to live a Yogic, Ayurvedic, and Holistic way of life. The student will learn advanced Rahini Yoga studies, how to heal others through yoga and other healing traditions, and numerous self-healing techniques.
Upon graduation, each student will be certified at this level and receive the designation: M-RYT – Master Rahini Yoga Teacher.
Applicant Prerequisites: This level is only open to graduates from the Rahini Yoga 200 Hour Teacher Training and 500 Hour Rahini Yoga Teacher Training Programs. Before acceptance, each applicant is required to clearly document that they have been teaching, practicing and studying Rahini Yoga, and expected to fulfill specific requirements relating to Rahini Yoga, its philosophy, and methodology. These requirements shall be determined on an individual basis by the Directors of the program. Acceptance is at the discretion of the Director and Assistant Director of the Rahini School of Yoga and Meditation. All information shared on this level embodies the “True Spirit of Rahini”.
*Rahini Yoga Master Level Topics of Study
- - Deeper Rahini Yoga Study & Practice
- - Children’s Yoga Teacher Training
- - Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training
- - Meditation Teacher Training
- - Yoga Therapy I: Basics
- - Ayurveda I: Introduction
- - Ayurveda II: Ayurveda & Yoga
- - Tibetan Yoga, Pranayama & Meditation
- - Hatha, Tibetan & Chinese Energy Healing Systems
- - Sound Healing / Mantra from the Hatha, Tibetan & Kundalini Yoga Traditions
- - Medical Qigong: Self-Healing Techniques
- - Reiki Energy Healing: The student will have the option to train up to the “Reiki Master Level”
- - Bon Buddhism: Buddhist Study & Practice
- - Various Yoga Related Spiritual Texts
- *The Topics of Study are Subject to Change